Skutt KM1222 208V3 3"Brick
Fits most small studios. Easy to load for those who are vertically challenged. Has all the bells and whistles of the larger kilns in a more compact size
22” Series, the KM1222-3 was designed to specifically meet the needs of the vertically challenged Potter or Teacher that needs a kiln short enough for them to easily load, yet large enough to meet the volume needs of a busy studio or classroom. At 22” deep it has a chamber that is 4.5” taller than its predecessor, the KM1218-3. This makes it possible to fire an 18” tall vase with all the proper clearances. It comes equipped with the precise control of the KilnMaster Controller making it easy and convenient to operate. Like all other Skutt !2 sided kilns, the spring-loaded Lid Lifter is included at no extra charge.
Three Phase Model
208 Volts – 40 Amps - 11520 Watts
Copper Wire Size: 8
Breaker Size: 50
NEMA Receptacle Configuration: 15-50
- Write your own firing programs with up to 32 Segments using Ramp and Hold. Now you can store up to 12 programs.
- … or use the tried and true factory set programs in ConeFire Mode
- Built in Diagnostics give you or our technicians the ability to diagnose kiln problems with just a few button presses.
- New Safety Features help prevent accidental starts and overfires.
- New software keeps track of your Firing Costs and the Number of Firings
- Fuse Glass, Slow cool Cone 6 Glazes, Grow Crystals…whatever you want to program this controller can handle.
*Kilns do not qualify for free freight and a shipping charge will be assessed and communicated to you prior to shipping.