Skutt KM1027 2.5"Brick
The KM-1027 is known as a real powerhouse because of its large 7 cubic foot capacity and ability to fire to Cone 10. It is a great kiln for those who fire porcelain and stoneware. It has proven to be the most popular model in our KilnMaster line, and has earned a reputation as a kiln which fires evenly at high temperatures over and over again. The addition of the Skutt EnviroVent2 will help get the most from this kin's automatic firing capabilities. Available in three phase models. Also available with 3" brick for high-firing efficiency (additional cost applies; chamber diameter reduced by 1"). Lid-lifter comes standard on this model.
Our most popular model for potters
The KM1027 has everything most potters need in a kiln. The chamber size is tall enough to fire a 23″ tall pot and wide enough to hold a 21″ platter. It comes standard with the smartest controller on the market (it will even calculate your cost of firing) and has a lid lifter to boot! Click on the tabs above to find out more.
Sophisticated, yet easy to use
- Write your own firing programs with up to 32 Segments using Ramp and Hold. Now you can store up to 12 programs.
- … or use the tried and true factory set programs in ConeFire Mode
- Built in Diagnostics give you or our technicians the ability to diagnose kiln problems with just a few button presses.
- New Safety Features help prevent accidental starts and overfires.
- New software keeps track of your Firing Costs and the Number of Firings
- Fuse Glass, Slow cool Cone 6 Glazes, Grow Crystals…whatever you want to program this controller can handle.
- 240 Volts 48 Amps 11520 Watts
- 208 Volts 48 Amps 9980 Watts
- Copper Wire Size: 6
- Breaker Size: 60
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration: 6-50
*Kilns do not qualify for free freight and a shipping charge will be assessed and communicated to you prior to shipping.