16Oz. Mayco Kiln Wash
Repairs damaged shelves, divots and dings can be repaired using multiple layers of Mayco Kiln Wash. Can be used on posts for wood, soda and salt firings
1. Shake or stir well.
2. Thin with water if needed.
3. Prior to applying, wipe the kiln shelf with a damp sponge to remove dust.
4. Brush two to three uniform coats to kiln shelf, allowing Kiln Wash to semi-dry between coats.
5. Not recommend for use with conventionally formulated kiln washes.
6. Remove conventionally formulated kiln washes prior to application of Mayco Kiln Wash.